Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Microwave Dinners

I love to cook and my cowboy loves to eat, so it works out pretty well. However, being married to a real cowboy means the Booger and I often eat dinner alone. Tonight she had a hotdog and I had a burger...(she fed the cat her rice.) After living on the ranch for the last few years, my cowboy being m.i.a. during dinner is pretty normal! He always works pretty long hours and it never fails that the nights I go all out and fix him a nice fancy meal, a cow will prolaps, a bull will tear through a fence, a heifer will need help during labor, or heaven forbid a West Texas wildfire will need to be fought....but, the one, very rare, lazy night when the booger and I decide on leftovers or cold cereal...he will grace my doorway a full 10min early...but, most days my handsome cowboy enjoys a lovely home cooked meal...even if it's reheated in the microwave <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment